One on one and group coaching available:
- Have someone virtually hold your hand through your pregnancy
- A safe space to ask your questions and get evidence based answers
- A place where you can be free from judgement for your fears, desires, and choices
- Someone helping you create the birth YOU want
- A community of birthing women who want to support you
- Someone in your corner who will say, “I believe in you, you can do it!”
- Unlimited access to questions via a group forum
A doula is a person who supports a woman and her partner through labor.
Doula supported labors result in:
- shorter average labor times
- fewer complications
- better feelings about the birth experience
- less medical intervention – like pitocin, epidural, forceps, vacuum extraction, c-sections
- better pain coping and less requests for pain relief medication
- improved breastfeeding success rates
- more positive feelings through the postpartum period
Here’s a sample of what’s inside the recording:
- The Best Ways to release fear and tension in birth
- Insider Strategies for having a pain free birth
- How to avoid the ‘it’s hospital policy‘ trap
- The latest trends in choosing birth location
- Instantly improve your confidence in birthing naturally
- The giant myth about childbirth being inherently painful and why it’s untrue
- The secret true joy of childbirth
- Series of FREE articles about giving birth naturally.
Here’s a sample of what you will get in this guide:
- Information you can use to help your family, friends, and even your partner understand your choices and desires.
- Instantly improve your confidence in your decision to birth naturally.
- The giant myth that natural birth is all about mom’s experience and why it’s untrue.
- Why mom’s experience does matter, for the baby.
- The 6 Reason Why a Natural Birth is Better for Your Baby.
Here’s a sample of what you will get in this eBook:
- Questions to ask when interviewing a provider
- Insider Strategies for communicating with hospital staff
- How to avoid unwanted intervention
- The role of your support team
- Instantly improve your communication and negotiation skills
- How to get them to help you get the birth you want
- The reasons why childbirth is associated with pain in our culture
- What actually does create pain in childbirth
- How to avoid pain in childbirth
- The best kept secret of pain free birth
- A list of other books I recommend that you can purchase through Amazon.
Here’s a sample of what you will get in this online prenatal class:
- 10 home study modules to help you plan your best birth.
- Go at your own pace with lifetime access to the course content.
- How to navigate through the medical system.
- Bonus Material on breastfeeding, VBACs, twins, and intimacy after birth.
- No risk guarantee with a 60 day money back guarantee.
- Core curriculum with 14 lessons.
- Birthing Workbook.
- Language of Childbirth
- Option of 12 week, 7 week, or self paced program.
- Print edition available.
- Techniques to achieve easy, comfortable, even painfree labour.
- Powerful package of audio downloads, video explanations and PDF fact sheets.
- 11 sessions included to help you feel in control and calm during your birth.
- The course is simple to follow, split into manageable video tutorials, supported by information sheets.
- 30 day 100% money back guarantee.